handy andy car wash - Franchise opportunities
Big enough to cope... ...small enough to care
Handy Andy Car Wash provides hand car washing and valeting services throughout the UK.
Codsall and Werg Garden Centre, Wolverhampton, WV8 2HJ
New Site – Codsall & Werg Garden Centre
Planning permission obtained
Codsall and Werg Garden Centre is a local, independent, family run garden centre in a little village called Codsall with a population of over 7,500 and is approximately 4 miles north west of Wolverhampton surrounded by plenty houses !!
The owners Peter and Sarah Hommers and his family are really helpful people, easy to get on with and are looking forward to you opening your business and making it a great success.
We have agreed a 10-year lease for this site with a break clause after 5 years for rent increase. Again… amazing news !! The rent increase with be in line the news!! RPI (Retail Price Increase) with a cap on 3% maximum so you will know how much your rent will be right up to the last day on year 10!!
We have also agreed to the first 3 months’ rent free
There’s something for everyone, from gardening talks and demonstrations to entertainment for the whole family including face painting, treasure hunts and special guest appearances.
The Green House Kitchen
With a lovely cafe, serving home-made food for your customers
Apart from browsing the garden centre, your customers can make themselves at home in the warm, friendly café while waiting for their valet to be completed…… no need to stand outside in the cold !
About this car wash
We have worked closely with Sarah & Peter Hommers, the owners of Codsall & Werg Garden Centre, to ensure that the space available to us is in a very desirable location with easy access to the store.
This garden centre has approximately 300 car parking spaces and a footfall of approximately 600,000 per year and growing !
- We have a 10-year lease on this site with a break clause at 5 for a rent increase which is based on the RPI (Retail Price Increase) This will be capped at a maximum of 3% increase and a minimum of 1.5%
- This means you will know exactly how much rent will be up to the last day of year 10!
- The first 3 months will be rent free.
- This will help enable you to establish your business.
- This site has full planning permission for work to commence. Once deposit is secured this should be ready to open within 12 weeks – weather permitting !!
If you require any further information please
contact Terry on 07968 378094
New Site – Codsall & Werg Garden Centre
Strikes Garden Centre. Meadowfields Stokesley TS9 5HJ
New site for sale - Awaiting Planning
Strikes Garden Centre is on the A172 on the outskirts of the elegant market town of Stokesley.
Close by you have Stokesley Business Park, Great Ayton, Nunthorpe, Ormesby, Thornaby and Middlesbrough etc., so plenty of chimney pots !!
The original building was completely destroyed by fire in 2018 but reopened in December 2019 in a brand-new building offering 3500sqm of retail space with a fantastic 300-seater restaurant, inhouse bakery, craft and clothing departments.
Everything you need under one roof.
Apart from browsing the garden centre, your customers can make themselves at home in
the warm, friendly café while waiting for their valet to be completed…….. no need to stand outside in the cold !
New 300 seater Restaurant
About this car wash
We have worked closely with Stikes, the owners of Stokesley Garden Centre, to ensure that the space available to us is in a very desirable location with easy access to the store.
This garden centre has approximately 300 car parking spaces and a footfall of over 600,000 per year and growing !
- We have a 5 or 10 year lease on this site
- The first month will be rent free.
This will help enable you to establish your business.
- Planning permission is due end of February.
If you require any further information please contact
Terry on 07968 378094
New site for sale - Awaiting Planning Strikes Garden Centre
Facts about the Automotive Franchises
- The most important thing is the location. You need somewhere for the customers to go while the vehicles are being worked on. All our car washes are in prime retail locations.
- Need to apply for planning and all the problems and costs associated with it. As the franchising company we look after this.
- Need to install correct drainage on the site to meet planning requirements. As the franchising company we look after this.
- Need an office/store and a canopy to operate in all weather conditions. We provide use of these on the site.
- Need to build a reputation as a new car wash. We have been operating for 15 years. We have got 16 sites operating at the moment. We have got 4 sites with planning permission and ready to open in the near future.
- Necessary Paperwork for running a site. We provide a Health and Safety folder with everything that you need to run a business. We will write a risk assessment for your site as well as a health and safety policy.
- Dealing with customer complaints. Customer Service is a skill that comes with time. We often support with all customer complaints, speaking to customers on your behalf if you are unable to resolve the issue yourself. We also have the technical back up of our National Chemical Supplier, Autosmart with any technical problems.
- What happens on your days off. We all need a day off, but how do you know what is happening on site. We install a full HD CCTV around every car wash. Every site has 8 cameras, ensuring no area is missed. All the cameras are accessible through your mobile phone.
So Why would you want to buy a
Handy Andy Car Wash Franchisee?
We have been operating for 13 years.
We have a winning Business Model.
Owning a franchise is a great way to take control of a business while avoiding many of the risks associated with starting up your own. Our excellent training, together with guidance will give you all the tools to help build your business and become successful.
We ensure that all our sites are compliant for environmental, H&S and planning requirements.
We regularly visit the sites to support your development and the success of your business.
Future locations in 2021/2022
We will have new Car washes opening in the following areas during 2021/22. If interested please give Terry a call on 07968 378094 to discuss further.
Handy Andy Car Wash Centres
Perhaps a car wash franchise might be the answer.
Please give Terry Fullwood a call on 07968 378094, to discuss our current opportunities and future sites across the UK.
Or complete the form below…